Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Back and its My Thirtieth Post. Huzzah!

Ok, I know I haven't been posting for a really long time and I'll be stopping again in a week because I'm going to Ontario to visit family and friends. When I was posting, I would get up to three or four posts a day and so I decided to take a break. Now I'm back and I'll post maybe once a day, give or take a few.

You guys remember how I said I've been turned off meat forever? Well now I'm a vegetarian. But not really because I still eat fish and the food made by my grandmother because both of them are fucking delicious. I could never go without fish or the meals made by my grandmother. But other then those things, I don't eat meat.

My brother is now a Hindu. Not a full fledged Hindu. He doesn't go to the church or practice the prayers, but he believes in the Hindu philosophies and things such as this. He's also a CrackBook-er, FaceBook-addict. I was too for a short time, but then I realized that I hardly knew anyone on there.

Last weekend, my brother and I slept over at my Uncles and played shit loads of Halo with my brother. In fact, we were up till 6:30 A.M. and we had still not beaten the game!!! Of course the next day we managed to beat it, just before we had to go. I'm so proud. It was the first game I have ever beaten. And on Heroic too!

In closing, its nice to be back and I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO ONTARIO!!!11!!oneone!

No comments: