Friday, June 15, 2007

Holy Shit Yum Yum W00t!!!

I just saw 300. It was fucking awesome. I don't think that there's any way to describe its asskickin-nossity. It was so great, I might just jack off.

Its so funny how all the soldiers wear nothing but a cape and a speedo. I'd wear those duds. Smexy...

I'm sorry, I just can't write about 300 any more. Its just to damn fucking awesome. Instead, I'm just gonna talk about assorted underpants.

Tighty Whities: Everyones puts downs the tighties. I never understood why. Tighty whities are perfectly fine. They don't ride up in to your crotch and they give your loins room to breath.

Thongs/Banana Hammocks: I've never worn a thong but I image it must feel crappy to wear them. They're so fucking skinny... Bleh.

Briefs: Briefs are good. I like briefs. My only problem with briefs is that when you raise your leg to, say, get on a bike, briefs compress your balls like nobody's business.


Okay, that's all the types of underwear I can think of right now. I gotta get some sleep 'cause I gotta go do some filming with my friends tomorrow and I'm gonna be spending the majority of the morning looking for a fake mustache. We're gonna be filming a fake movie trailer, something to do with a bomb. Its gonna be fun. And ridiculous.

No comments: