Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This Spy's Gonna Have Nightmares

Ok, for one thing, I totally feel like a spy, all haxing that sight and shit. Today, my friend got the password again by using the I Forgot my Password button, so I changed the emailing address to john_smith02089@hotmail.com. (On a side note, apparently the ZIP code I used is worth $18, 122, 504 or something close to that.) Now I can change the pass without that damn meddlesome I Forgot my Password button.

In other news thats still related to the title I was reading MSN news and I saw the most disturbing picture of Marilyn Manson (see here). Now I'm really mad at Marilyn Mansion for scaring me.

I'm also mad because I just ate McDonald's french fries. I feel really guilty. I also feel like I'm gonna throw up. Each time I took a bite, grease actually puddled into my mouth.

No comments: